Newly Pregnant? Apply for Mama’s Bump Squad!
Earth Mama Organics is looking for a few smart, expressive, social media-savvy mamas who are on a path to safer products; mamas who want to share their experiences during the glorious – and sometimes uncomfortable, itchy, achy and anxious – journey of pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum too. We want to support your pregnancy, gently peek over your shoulder and hold your hand as you grow your miracle. And we want pictures! Bump, boob and baby pictures! And we’ll give you every effective herbal Earth Mama thing you need to comfort you through.
What You’ll Get
- A pregnancy-year’s supply of every Earth Mama Organics product, as you need them! Plus, welcome goodies for your new baby and breastfeeding journey. Never had a hemorrhoid but got nausea and itchy skin from the get-go? We’ll tailor Earth Mama products to your own needs.
- Access to the private Mama’s Bump Squad Facebook group to share your stories and seek advice with other Bump Squad mamas, including mamas from the original Bump Squad. This extraordinary group might be one of our favorite gifts for you: the Bump Squad online community became an integral and significant gathering space and a cherished part of the experience for our inaugural Bump Squad mamas.
- Your own Mama’s Bump Squad t-shirt so you can sip your comforting organic tea in style!
What We Want From You
- Share your journey and interact with the Earth Mama community!
- Posts to social media every two weeks, or more often if you want! (24 total)
- Optional (original) blog submissions as you feel inspired to share them, hosted on Earth Mama Organics blog.
- Participate in our Instagram Stories where we’ll have the opportunity to feature your favorite products throughout the trimesters and postpartum!
- Written birth story sharing the unique journey of you and your Bump Squad baby!
How to Apply
You’ll find the link below, but before you go, here’s what we’ll need: Your due date, a brief bio or “About Me” (tell us about the wonderful world of you in around 200-300 words) and a one-minute video responding to one (or more) of the following Earth Mama themes:
- Let’s talk safer personal care products: where would you say you are in your journey? Do you not know a paraben from a pair of pants? Did your positive pregnancy test start you paying attention to ingredients? Are you a label detective with practically a PhD in hazardous toxins? Tell us your story!
- What do you know about Earth Mama Organics? What does our tag line “Grounded in Nature, Powered by Love” mean to you?
- Lots of newly pregnant mamas have a dawning AHA about the profound responsibility of pregnancy. After all, you are the caregiver for this human growing inside as much as you will be when s/he is born. What was your AHA moment like? Did you make any changes when you discovered you were pregnant?
Tell us your story, fill out the app, then sit tight. We’ll be making our decisions and contacting Mama’s Bump Squad 3.0 soon!
Pssst! Not pregnant yet? Already had your little one? We still need you! Sign up for our newsletter and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter to be part of Mama’s Cheer Squad and support this group of expecting mamas with love, strength, advice and courage. Help us dry their tears and cheer them on to remind them that what a superpower it is to grow a baby. And, of course, as we follow Mama’s Bump Squad’s journey, we’ll have prizes, contests and lots of love for YOU too!