First of all: yay! Congratulations! We’re SO excited for you.
Apply for Mama’s Bump Squad!
Earth Mama Organics is looking for a few bright, expressive, influencer-y (and maybe even funny) pregnant mamas in their first trimester who are interested in clean, organic products for themselves and their babies. Does that sound like you?
Ok good! One more thing: Do you like reading? Because you’re going to need to read this whoooolllllle thing. It’s important. Put on your soft pants and fluffy socks and grab a cup of (herbal, organic) tea. It’s a lot of info but it’s kind of a big deal, so don’t be skimming, ok? Ok.
Here’s a little more about who we’re looking for:
- You’re a mama in the first trimester of pregnancy, looking for a community of women to share your experiences during the glorious — and sometimes uncomfortable, itchy, achy and anxious — journey of pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum too.
- You have a highly active, authentic presence on social media, and you don’t mind doing brand-ambassador stuff, like YouTube vlogs, Instagram stories/Reels, Tik Toks, Snaps or even get to be interviewed in the occasional IGTV episode. On that note, you have a firm grasp on the how brand ambassadorship works (like using Branded Content Tools), don’t mind using your voice to uplift the Earth Mama community, and love the power of supporting and being supported by a brand.
- Your social media accounts are public.
- Is this your first pregnancy? Your fifth? Doesn’t matter. We’re looking for women to journey through pregnancy and postpartum together, whether they’re new to motherhood or not.
- You’re passionate about clean beauty and body care, why it matters and what it truly means to use organic products — and feel like the Earth Mama Organics core beliefs are a match with your values.
- You don’t mind getting complimentary Earth Mama Organics products, and giving us your honest opinion and feedback about effectiveness.
What You’ll Get
- A slew of Earth Mama Organics products throughout your entire journey.
- Welcome gifts for your new baby, and products to support your breastfeeding and postpartum journey.
- Connection, via the private Mama’s Bump Squad Community (an exclusive-to-Earth Mama mobile app, outside of social media). This is where the magic happens; it’s your private, judgement-free place where you’ll share your stories and seek advice from other mamas in your squad. In fact, this group might be one of our favorite gifts for you, because moms need each other. Period.
What We Want From You
We want to support your pregnancy, gently peek over your shoulder and hold your hand as you grow your miracle. So on that note, as a Bump Squad Mama, we’d like you to:
- Share your journey and show up for your squad, asking and answering questions, cheering each other on and holding space for the everyday challenges we all face (and the not-so-everyday challenges, too). Our goal is to create true community where your voice — and those of your fellow squad members — can be uplifted, heard and supported. Our online community is private and protected, so you can post with complete candor, air your fears, and support each other.
- Be responsive via the Bump Squad App and occasional email. If something comes up, we get it. Let us know so we can shower you with love! But, no one likes to be ghosted.
- Be comfortable acting as a representative for Earth Mama on social media; and adhere to a Bump Squad social media schedule.
- If you are working with a competing Earth Mama brand, you’ll need to choose between them and Earth Mama.
- Share your honest, authentic feedback and opinions about the Earth Mama products with us. If you have heartburn, and our Organic Heartburn Tea it helped, we want to know about it! We will be asking for feedback throughout your journey — lay the truth on us.
- Post lots of pictures! Bump, boob and baby pictures! We love these!
- Participate in the Earth Mama Instagram Story feed (possibly even a story feed takeover), where we’ll have the opportunity to feature your favorite products throughout the trimesters and the postpartum period.
- Optional: Write up your birth story, sharing the unique journey of your Bump Squad baby! This will be featured on the Earth Mama blog. Or, you can do an IG live interview with the amazing Bump Squad Den Mom, Amy. Or both!
- Optional: Original blog submissions as you feel inspired to share, hosted on Earth Mama Organics blog.
You did it! You read the whole thing!!! YAY! We are sooo proud of you. Also you’re very smart, pretty and totally well-read. Obviously.
That’s it! Hope to see your application soon!
How to Apply
Fill out the form below. We’ll be asking for your due date, a brief bio or “About Me” (the wonderful world of you in around 200-300 words) and a one-minute video answering one or more questions, listed below. Tell us your story, fill out the application, then hang tight. We’ll be making our decisions and contacting Mama’s Bump Squad soon!
Pssst! Not pregnant yet? Working on adopting? Already had your little one? We still love you! Sign up for our newsletter — and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest — and don’t forget the hashtag #mamasbumpsquad! Help us dry their tears and cheer them on to remind them that what a superpower it is to grow a baby. Because at the end of the day, motherhood is made up of community — and we’re all in this together.